Tuesday, April 11, 2006

chikapom!

i am not on a hiatus. i just didnt have time to blog. i cant even catch up with sleep. haha. what a loser.

soccer camp ended i think eons ago. it was good i guess. ohwell, having said that i needa exclaim loudly that i hate soccer! it made my calf size unproportionate lah. (like its not ugly enough)! so irritating right.

anyway. i totally aint kat theGREATEST now. you should see me on the pitch man. haha. i'm only proud of the big ugly bruise i got on my knee when someone kicked me with their stud. besides that, i'm just an ordinary ant.

school days for me are ending at a much later time. i've lost all control of my sleeping time. its getting earlier and earlier. meaning no more tv timing! and i can bid farewell to my friends as well. pekcek lah pekcek!

it'll be normal to equate not having fun to a mountain of untouched cash. boy is that statement totally false! bitch sia my wallet is practically empty! can faint and die.

besides soccer, there's nothing i can think of now. note the amount of corruption man. ugh. and my left ankle is like retarded lah! how to be ronaldo!

i'll just settle for henry then. the handsome black boy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home